- Many companies make claims regarding this topic but notice NO ONE outside of FruitFast will produce a certificate of analysis. Our products are vigorously tested, and we take this topic very seriously.
- Here's another comparison check aside from the independent certificate of analysis. CherryFlex has been clinically studied 4 times by very reputable institutions, including the Baylor Research Institute and Winona State University. The first abstract from Winona can be viewed by clicking here:
The Effect of Antioxidant CherryFlex Supplementation - Winona Abstract
- Perhaps the most important aspect that separates this product from all others is the digestible paste used. Eating (or taking) CherryFlex is completely normal for your body. Powder-filled Cherry capsules contain freeze-dried bits of Cherries which are difficult for the body to digest before passing. They also contain additives such as silicon dioxide or magnesium stearate, both of which are known to be toxic. You know the old adage; if you're taking something healthy, make sure it's good for you!
- Tart Cherries contain melatonin, and CherryFlex is no exception. We have thousands of customers that use this product just for that reason alone. Others let us know that CherryFlex helps to maintain a normal sleep cycle, and this is just another added benefit.
- Now that we have the proof out of the way, let's get to the good stuff. FruitFast is dedicated to helping folks of all ages, and as you can see, we pride ourselves on effective products that are easy to use. The CherryFlex paste made from whole fruit comes in many convenient formats! The CherryFlex Softgels next to your multivitamins and even our Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate is great for that time to retire to the back porch for a glass of Cherry Juice (it's even better added to lemonade). CherryFlex fruit paste comes in many convenient formats including;
CherryFlex Liquid Fruit Supplement
CherryFlex Whole Fruit Gel Jar
and our best-selling CherryFlex Softgels, which you are currently viewing!