Beet Juice Is Making The News Because Of It's Naturally Occurring Nitrates For Increased Nitric Oxide Levels. It Takes Roughly 20 lbs. Of Raw Beets To Produce One Quart Of Concentrate. Try This Super Concentrate Today and Enjoy The Beet Boost!
Beets are rich in natural chemicals called nitrates. Through a chain reaction, your body changes nitrates into nitric oxide, which helps with blood flow and blood pressure.
- 1 Quart (32 oz) - 32 Servings Per Bottle
- Supports A Healthy Cardiovascular System
- Increases Nitric Oxide Levels
- Contains Iron
- Contains Folate for Healthy Looking Skin
- Contains Antioxidants - Anthocyanins
- Supports Healthy Immune System
- No Added Sugar, No Fillers
- Bottled in PET 1 plastic, BPA free and fully Recyclable
- Certified Kosher
- Can be Stored in Your Freezer and Will Not Expand or Break
- Product of USA
- Non GMO
Many of today's atheletes are discovering the benefits of natural nitrate supplementation from concentrated beet juice. This dark red-purple concentrate is dense with Nitrates as well as Anthocyanins, Folate and Iron.
Beets have a strong, sweet flavor profile. If the taste of Beets is not your thing, we recommend adding one of our other concentrates to the Beet Concentrate to create a more palatable flavor.
Beet Juice Concentrate Must Be Refrigerated Upon Arrival
INGREDIENTS: Concentrated 100% Beetroot Juice, Citric Acid.